1:1 Teaching Assistant in Southampton
Do you have experience working with Primary-aged children?
Supply Desk are working in partnership with a Primary School in Millbrook, Southampton who are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join their friendly and supportive staff team immediately.
About the Role:
- Working with a Year 6 pupil who displays challenging behaviour
- Working alongside the staff team to help promote a positive learning environment
- Liaising with colleagues and parents regarding the pupil’s progress and any issues that may occur
About the School:
The school is a Primary School situated in Southampton, where the whole staff community focus on improving outcomes for all children in the widest possible sense. They engage all children through an exciting curriculum that challenges, provides opportunities and develops responsibility and encourage independence and work to ensure children enjoy their learning.
About the ideal Candidate:
You will be an enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude. You will have experience of working with children aged 4-11 and recent experience of working with children with SEN, specifically challenging behaviour. You must be able to build rapports with pupils whilst maintaining professionalism at all times.
Benefits of working for Supply Desk :
- Excellent rates of pay £53-£70 per day
- Dedicated consultant from clearing to placement and aftercare
- Flexible work opportunities
- Excellent CPD training such as ‘Delivering Outstanding Lessons, Behaviour Management’ and ‘Professional Standards and Practice’
If you are interested in this position, please call Kate on 02380 230 340