Art Teacher – Sheffield
Supply Desk Ltd are recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Art and Design teacher to work in a Sheffield school. The position would be to start in January 2019 and has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. The successful candidate must have experience of teaching art and design in a secondary school, although NQTs are welcome to apply.
We can offer:
- Competitive daily rates
- Tailored CPD through Supply Desk
- A full time, long term role.
- The opportunity to work in an Ofsted rated ‘good’ school with a supportive art department.
- Dedicated consultant
Role and Responsibilities
- To carry out the functions of a teacher at the School in accordance with its stated aims and objectives, including (in long term roles) planning and marking.
- To be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach to Key Stage 4
- The ability to manage groups of children and cope with challenging behaviour.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org