Cover Supervisors – Chesterfield
Cover Supervisors – Chesterfield – Immediate starts available
The demand for Cover Supervisors is increasing as a way to cover teacher absences. We are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors for a variety of day-to-day and short term supply roles, to work specifically in Chesterfield & the Peak District. If you are looking for a way into teaching, are a Teaching Assistant looking for the next challenge or you are currently a Cover Supervisor looking for a change then we would love to speak to you!
What the role entails…
* High quality delivery of pre-planned lessons on a day-to-day or short term basis
* Comfortable delivering a vast range of curriculum subjects from Year 7 to Year 11
* Ability to keep students on task and deal with challenging behaviour
**RATES OF PAY START AT £60 PER DAY**
We’re looking for someone who is…
– Passionate, driven and self-motivated
– Professional and punctual
– A worthwhile & valuable contribution to any school who employ them
**Ideally you will have experience working within a Secondary setting with the confidence and ability to build relationships with the students and staff around you**
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
To apply please send your CV to Chelsea.firstname.lastname@example.org