Czech Speaking Teaching Assistant
We are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant/Administration assistant for a Secondary school in the Bridgend area. We are looking for someone who can communicate in English and Czech and is happy working with children on a one to one basis as well as completing general administration tasks.
The successful candidate will have to have the following:
* Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills
* Minimum of 6 weeks experience of working in a child centered environment
* Good organisational and communication skills
* The ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils
* Fluent in English and Czech
If you think you’ve got what it takes for this role, don’t hesitate in sending your CV to Cardiff@supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applicants from all sectors of the community.
Supply Desk is an employment agency business and advertises all registered vacancies, having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
You must have the legal right to work in the UK
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS and professional reference checks