Drama Teacher – Sheffield
Are you a qualified Drama Techer?
Are you looking for more variety in your career, or perhaps more flexibility around hours?
Are you a Drama NQT who wants more experience before taking on a permanent role?
Supply Desk Ltd are recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Drama teacher to work in the Sheffield area. You would be joining our successful team of secondary teachers to work full and part time positions, either on a day to day basis or for a more long term role – whatever suits your needs best.
We can offer:
- Competitive daily rates
- Tailored CPD through Supply Desk
- Flexibility in regards to hours
- Dedicated consultant
Role and Responsibilities
- To carry out the functions of a teacher at the School in accordance with its stated aims and objectives, including (in long term roles) planning and marking.
- To be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people
- Must have UK QTS (Or recognised teaching qualification)
- Degree Level Qualification
- Able to teach to Key Stage 4
- The ability to manage groups of children and cope with challenging behaviour.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Chelsea.email@example.com