English Teacher Sheffield – Full time – Temporary
Supply Desk are recruiting to find a temporary English Teacher to work within one of our highly successful and vibrant partner secondary schools located in south Sheffield. The school wishes to appoint a motivated and inspirational English teacher who will be responsible for teaching KS3/4, and who will become an integral part of the English team. The role is to start February 2019.
We can offer:
- An successful school and English Department that will allow you to be inspirational, creative and play an active part on their journey to becoming ‘outstanding’
- Quality CPD and experiences that will aid your professional development, whatever stage of your career.
- A friendly any supportive staff body who welcome new ideas and initiatives.
You will need:
- Experience in KS3 and KS4 English
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
To apply please call Chelsea Remmer on 0114 2725535 or email Chelsea.email@example.com.