Are you an English Teacher with QTS?
Our partnered schools are seeking an English Teachers to teach KS3&4 English Literature and English Language. We work with a variety of schools that are seeking long-term, short-term, full-time and part-time positions. If you are currently seeking new opportunities then we want to hear from you!
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Good work ethic
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Available full-time
Key advantages of working with us;
- Your own dedicated consultant with 24/7 on call access via telephone
- Transparent and honest professional relationship
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your individual needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- A supportive work environment
- Pension contribution scheme
- £100 referral scheme
Who we are;
Supply Desk have been working closely with schools in West Yorkshire and nationwide for over 20 years. We are committed to providing our schools with the highest possible standard of teachers. Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Inspiring young minds and help shaping children and young people’s personal and academic growth.
We ensure a supportive work environment for all of our teachers and are committed to your continuous professional development. We work closely with Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to ensure the further development of your skills, increasing your employability and gaining valuable qualifications.
For more information please contact Matt at Supply Desk
0113 367 0991