Higher Level Teaching Assistant
We are looking for HTLA for the Doncaster Area.
We are looking for a committed and experienced HTLA for a school in South Yorkshire area.
The successful HTLA candidate will:
* Have experience of teaching primary aged pupils
* Have excellent English and Mathematic skills
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Have the ability to plan and work independently and under own initiative
* Enjoy working with children
* Be well organised and have a positive outlook
* Have the passion, be self-driven and motivated
* Have a secure knowledge of the curriculum
* Able to plan, assess / mark children’s work
For this role we are welcoming applications from experienced teaching assistants, who have a drive and desire to work with children and help develop their learning journey.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Christine Ensor in our Sheffield team.
At Supply Desk we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.