Humanities Teacher needed
Experienced Humanities Teacher needed for a Secondary school based in the LS20 area of Leeds
I’m looking for a qualified and enthusiastic teacher of Humanities to work as an integral part of a thriving team at a secondary school in Leeds
Are you RELIABLE, DEDICATED AND LOVE Teaching?
Do you have excellent subject knowledge?
If so, keep reading- we may have the position for you!
- Delivering the curriculum in line with the Awarding Body requirements
- Working within a high-achieving department to create lesson plans that are tailored to students of a mixed ability
- Setting and monitoring work, alongside marking and contributing to the administrative tasks of the team
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- Any other requirements of a full time teaching job, including extra-curricular activities and staff meetings
The successful candidate will be:
- Professional & Reliable
- An engaging and enthusiastic teacher
- A team-player
- Experienced teaching KS3-4 Humanities
- Able to teach at the highest standard to mixed abilities
*RATES OF PAY UP TO £160 PER DAY*
*YOU MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS- NQT’S WELCOME*
- You MUST have a DBS that is on the update service or be willing to undertake an application at a cost to be met by you
- Able to provide references for the last 2 years
- Attend a registration interview
Supply desk- Who are we?
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition… Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
**If you feel that you would be a suitable fit for the position outlined above then please apply ASAP**