Intervention Teaching Assistant – KS2
Key Stage 2 – Intervention Teaching Assistant Required in Manchester (M23) – ASAP Start
Key Stage 2 – Year 6 Teaching Assistant
Working closely with the Key Stage 2 teaching team delivering Maths and English support.
Supply Desk are working closely with a ‘Good’ Primary school in the M23 area of Manchester, to look for a Year 6 Teaching Assistant to join their junior, key stage 2 department ASAP. Due to the desire for the school to support their children to achieve the best results.
About the school…
- Graded ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED
- Supportive and welcoming staff members
- Supportive SENCO and inclusion team
- Good public transport links to and from the city centre, easy access by car
About the role…
- Assist the development of the pupil
- Delivering Maths and English support
- Withdrawal and intervention groups in Year 6
- Building a rapport
- Ability to differentiate work to cater to children’s learning on an individual basis
- Trials to begin ASAP
- Experience working with the upper Key Stage 2 curriculum or higher.
- Must have confidence and experience in delivering Maths and English intervention groups in particular.
- Maths specialism ideally over English – but confident delivering both.
- If you are secondary trained and looking to transition to primary with similar experience, you would be welcomed to get in touch.
- Teachers looking to work as a TA.
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.