KS2 Teacher Required in Leeds (LS11)
Do you have a passion for teaching?
Are you and inspiring individual looking for an exciting new challenge as a KS2 Teacher?
I am looking for a friendly and hardworking KS2 Teacher to join a Primary school in Leeds (LS11). The school has welcoming members of staff and is looking for someone with excellent communication skills, who will adapt well into the school,
- Deliver and plan lessons, create learning resources and organising the classroom
- Supporting pupils’ learning and development
- Co-planning with other teachers and working alongside teaching assistants
- Encouraging positive pupil development with effective lessons
- Marking children’s work and undertaking assessments
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
**RATES OF PAY START AT £120 PER DAY**
About the School…
- Graded ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED in 2016
- Friendly and welcoming staff members
- Good public transport links to and from city centre, easy access by car
**YOU MUST HAVE QTS, NQT’s ARE WELCOME TO APPLY**
- You must be passionate about providing children with creative teaching to aid their learning and development
- You must be ambitious, organised and creative with the ability of creating different lessons and activities
- Excellent knowledge on the Primary National Curriculum
- Significant experience teaching in KS2 and experience with SATs preparation
- Good behaviour management skills
- Additional experiences such as working with children with SEN or EAL
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk or apply today to find out more about this role.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you have read the role above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.