Learning Support Assistant
Are you a graduate looking for a way into teaching?
Maybe searching for vital secondary experience before starting a PGCE?
WE ARE RECRUITING GRADUATES TO WORK AS LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS – BRADFORD!!
Supply Desk are looking to recruit a pool of committed, passionate and dynamic Learning Support Assistant’s to work across a variety of secondary schools on a daily, short term and long term basis. It is essential that you are flexible, versatile and able to travel to an area reasonably quickly.
**WORKING SPECIFICALLY WITH SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN CALDERDALE**
About the role…
– You’ll be helping students reach their full potential
– The opportunity to work alongside professionals, gaining a realistic experience of a secondary school environment and an insight into everyday life as a teacher
– Completing set tasks in the classroom
– Working with students on a one to one basis and running small intervention groups to support pupils who require an extra boost to reach the critical C Grade.
– Passing on your extensive knowledge of the subject to the future generation
**RATES OF PAY START FROM £60 PER DAY**
What we’re looking for!
– Graduates – 2:1minimum
– SEN experience advantageous
– You must be available at least 3 days per week
– You must have an advanced DBS on the update service, you can apply for one through Supply Desk if you do not already have one!
**MUST BE EDUCATED TO DEGREE LEVEL**
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk or apply today to find out more about this role.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.