MFL (French/Spanish) Teacher Required in Rochdale School
MFL (French/Spanish) Teacher Required in Rochdale School – September 2018
Are you passionate about working with children?
Do you have a natural ability to motivate and have a positive attitude?
Do you have great communication skills and a passion for teaching French/Spanish?
MFL (Spanish/French) Teacher Required
September 2018 Start
£130-£160 per day
Rochdale Secondary School
Supply Desk are currently looking to register a MFL (French/Spanish) Teacher who is interested in working in an ‘improving’ school. You will be required to work within a school in Rochdale. This will be on a long-term basis to start September 2018.
A little something about the school…
“Pupils make good progress overall from low starting points. In 2016, the school’s Progress 8 score, the new government measure by which secondary school achievement is judged, was significantly above national averages.” Ofsted 2017
This Rochdale based school is a very diverse community which successfully brings together pupils from a wide range of backgrounds, races and cultures. It regularly takes in pupils from other schools. It is also the ‘preferred school’ for the local authority for the placement of pupils who arrive from foreign countries.
MFL (Spanish/French) Teacher Requirements
- A confident, Teacher of MFL (Spanish/French) with good subject knowledge
- Passionate about teaching MFL up to key stage 3/4
- Able to work as part of a team committed to high standards
- QTS qualification is essential
- Available to travel to and from Rochdale
- Available to start from September 2018
What Supply Desk Can Offer
- A positive enjoyable environment in an Ofsted rated ‘improving’ school
- Potential to secure a permanent role (Temp to perm)
- Pay from £130 to £160 per day (dependent on experience)
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant available 24/7
- Online portal to your timesheets
- Ongoing support and training
- Excellent referral scheme
- Full interview preparation and guidance
- Behaviour Management Training
- Safeguarding Training
To apply for this MFL (French/Spanish) Teacher position in a Rochdale Secondary School, please contact Rufina in the Manchester office of Supply Desk on 0161 832 8092 or email email@example.com.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? We will pay you £100 for each referral.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.