PRIMARY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
EXPERIENCED SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR REQUIRED
Are you an experienced, organised and professional school administrator seeking a new opportunity?
Do you have excellent SIMS knowledge and computer skills?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking an experienced senior administrator to support a busy, friendly primary school in North Manchester.
- Working in the school office, front of house
- Liaising with parents, staff and pupils face to face and over the phone
- Arranging school finances and chasing payments such as dinner money and trip expenses
- Full time, temporary position
- Pay rate £55-£65 per day
- School Hours approx. 8:15am-3:30pm
- Salford M30
- March start
- Must have excellent knowledge of schools systems such as SIMS and Parent Pay
- Excellent communication and organisation skills required
- Friendly and approachable individual
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to email@example.com or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092