Primary Supply Teacher
PRIMARY TEACHERS IN THE LEEDS AREA REQUIRED
Are you an understanding and passionate teacher seeking a new exciting role?
Are you looking to shake things up a bit and want to try something different?
Have you just moved to Leeds and want to get to know the schools in the area?
Supply Desk can help with all this and more!
- We are seeking Primary Teachers for Early Years Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 roles across Leeds
- Our roles range from full time, part time, to flexible roles
- These positions also range from long term, short term to day-to-day
- We work with a great number of lovely schools across all of Leeds who are often looking for inspiring teachers to join their team
- Teaching the national curriculum in an accessible way
- Making lessons fun and engaging to promote the love of learning
- Adapting to every individual pupil’s needs to ensure optimal development of all
- Taking responsibility to record progress of pupils
- Feedback in a written and verbal forms with words of encouragement
- Keeping up to date with changes to curriculum and research
- Maintaining discipline and good behaviour amongst students
- Promoting the general well-being of individual entrusted to him/her
- Other teaching requirements like lunch time clubs, parent evenings etc
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teachers and schools across the UK. We aim to match teachers with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teachers alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 after they work 5 days for us!
If this is a role you think you will love, apply now!