Primary Teachers Needed for September in Leeds
Do you have a Passion for Education and Learning?
Are you a NQT or an Experienced Teacher Looking for a New Opportunity?
I am currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Primary School Teachers to join vibrant schools in Leeds and become part of a gradually expanding team. If you are looking for a new challenge and have previous teaching experience this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
**Experience Teaching KS1 and KS2 is ESSENTIAL**
About the role…
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- Lesson planning, creating learning resources and organising the classroom
- Attending staff meetings with other teachers
- Encourage positive pupil development with effective lessons
- Regularly marking children’s work and undertaking assessments
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
**Rates of pay start at £110 PER DAY**
I am looking for someone who is/has…
- Excellent knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
- Have a passion for Education and Learning
- Willing to further your own learning and development
- Experience of working in KS1 and/or KS2 is essential for this role
- Additional experiences such as working with children with SEN or EAL
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the West Yorkshire area. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk or apply today to find out more about this role.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
If you have read the role above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.