Science Teacher Required- Rochdale Secondary School
Science Teacher Required- Rochdale Secondary School- September 2018 Start
Daily pay rate £130-£175
Required September 2018
Supply Desk is currently seeking a dedicated Science Teacher to work within a ‘Good’ co-ed school in Rochdale to start in September 2018. The school has a great reputation in the local community and is well respected as a top education establishment. The school retains their staff due to the brilliant leadership team and NQTs are welcome to apply.
This forward thinking secondary school located in Rochdale, is within easy reach of major transport hubs. In recent years, students at this school have achieved fantastic results, which are testament to the dedication and drive shown by the teaching and leadership team to put this school firmly on the map!
“The strong and ambitious leadership of the headteacher, supported by leaders, governors and members of the trust, has resulted in a noticeable improvement in behaviour, the quality of teaching and outcomes of pupils since the last inspection.” Ofsted 2017
- Teach Science to Key Stage 4 level
- Contribute to curriculum development
- Provide a nurturing and inspiring classroom and school environment that helps students to develop as learners and individuals
- Ensure a supportive and innovative education experience that evidences good progress for all students
- Prepare, deliver and assess learning to a high standard
- Act as strong role model for developing adolescents
- Available to start in September 2018
- Ongoing Agency training and support through Supply Desk
- Excellent transport links
- Excellent daily pay rates paid weekly
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24/7
- Free parking available
- And much more…
To apply for this Science Teacher role to start in September in Rochdale, please contact Rufina on 0161 832 8092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? We will pay you £100 for each referral.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.