SEN Teaching Assistant Roles A
SEN Teaching Assistant Roles Across Kent and South East London
Supply Desk is looking for dedicated and committed Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants / SEN TAs to work in specialist SEND or Mainstream schools across Kent and South East London. Due to an increased demand we are looking for experienced individuals to work in small groups or on a one to one basis to with identifed pupils to promote the learning and personal development of the pupil/pupils to whom you are assigned, to enable them to make best use of the educational opportunities available to them.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have SEN TA Qualifications and/or recent classroom experience
- Previous experience with SEN, ASD, MLD, SLD or PMLD (desirable)
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- An excellent knowledge of different learning styles and how to utilise thes
- Adapting support according to needs
- Using praise, commentary and assistance to encourage the pupil to concentrate and stay on task
- Liaising with class teacher, SENCO and other professionals about individual education plans (IEPs), contributing to the planning and delivery as appropriate
- Providing additional nurture to individuals when requested by the class teacher or SENCO
- Consistently and effectively implementing agreed behaviour management strategies
- Helping to make appropriate resources to support the pupil
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Continued Professional Development
- Dedicated experienced consultants who can offer guidance and support throughout your teaching journey.
If you are interested in this role please call one of our dedicated consultants on 01227 450 995 / 01634 404 876 / 01689 896 000/ 0203 9624000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full list of all our current vacancies across our network of UK branches visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for us for 5 days.