PRIMARY SCHOOL HLTA REQUIRED
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant seeking a new exciting role?
Do you have good subject knowledge and able to academically support pupils?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant who can assist in the classroom, support interventions and cover classes in the Teachers absence.
- HLTA qualification or equivalent
- Working across all years in a 2 form entry primary school
- Would be required to cover classes in Teachers absence
- Full time, temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent
- Salford M5
- Pay rate £60-£70 per day
- January start
- Passionate and enthusiastic individual
- Must have experience covering full classes
- Good classroom management essential
- Great behaviour management required
- Intervention experience preferred
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092