Teaching Assistants in Manchester!
Are you looking for a new challenge which will see you working in Key Stage 1 or 2 in various schools across Salford?
Required ASAP our schools require flexible teaching assistants to work in various schools and various age groups. You could be working with small groups, 121 or within a full class. We require people who are flexible about age groups and there is enough work to work full or part time.
What’s on offer:
- Work in various age groups support children across the curriculum.
- Work with the teachers to plan and run interventions for individual children or small groups.
- Liaise with parents and outside agencies to support children.
- Options to work in Foundation as well Key Stage 1 & 2 depending on your experience
- The role could turn permanent for the right candidate
- Excellent supportive and inclusive Headteacher
The schools we work with vary in sizes and demographic backgrounds. We work with supportive school with friendly staff to assist you where possible.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is available on a day to day basis and able to accept morning calls. Where possible we pre-book but this can’t always be the case.
We can work with you to gain your experience of working with children but you MUST have had 3 months experience working with children either in schools or clubs or anything equivalent.
If you think that you’ve got what it takes in this role, then please send your CV to Rachel at Supply Desk in Manchester today!