Welsh Medium KS2 Teacher
We are currently looking for teachers with a range of experience to work with KS2 tPupils. Multiple roles from 1 term to permanent To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience in teaching Primary education.
- Be fluent Welsh
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons. The following are positions that can be made available to you should you wish to work with us.
- General Supply (Courses & Sickness)
- PPA Cover
- Maternity cover
- Secondment cover
- Long term sickness cover
As a member of the Supply Desk team you will enjoy the following benefits:
* A dedicated consultant – working to get the best placements for you!
* Excellent rates of pay
* A no hassle payment scheme – with tax efficiency savings
Please note pay rate is subject to experience
If you are interest in our roles please send a CV to email@example.com
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Supply Desk.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS/ CRB check, identity checks and requires all applicants to supply good professional references. Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure.