Year 6 Teacher
YEAR 6 TEACHER REQUIRED IN SOUTH LEEDS
Are you looking for a teaching position for February? Are you an educator that wishes to inspire the minds of tomorrow? We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic teacher to take on a Year 6 class.
This school is based in South Leeds.
They aim to encourage strong relationships between the school and home environments to ensure good communication and best outcomes for their pupils.
They also aim to appreciate human achievement within schooling but also outside (Art, Sport etc).
Above all they aim to encourage good values in their pupils and staff. This school promotes the values of respect and kindness whilst ensuring all their pupils are resilient and determined to do their best.
- Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Emphasis for the skill and love of reading
- Passionate, enthusiastic and inspirational
- Self-motivated, with ability to motivate children of all abilities
- Knowledge of child development required
- Be committed to achieving the best outcome for every child
- Be able to supply references for the past 2 years at least
- Have a DBS on the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Delivering the Curriculum creatively, in a fun and engaging away
- Planning, preparing and presenting creative lessons to ensure maximum development
- Adapting to every individual pupil’s needs
- Preparing children for SATs and ensuring best possible results
- Organising the classroom and learning resources
- Creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Setting and marking work to be able to record progress of children
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly
- Other requirements like afterschool clubs, teaching meetings, and parent evenings
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teachers and schools across the UK. We aim to match teachers with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’..
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teachers alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years.
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
Don’t delay if you are driven, altruistic, and enthusiastic to educate the young minds of tomorrow, please apply today!