Increasing schools capacity to narrow the attainment gap in literacy.
LiteracySpeaks is a programme of one-to-one or small group targeted literacy interventions to increase pupil progress in English.
The challenge of closing the attainment gap and ensuring pupil progress, particularly for disadvantaged pupils, is one faced by schools and academies nationally. It is an area where targeted additional staffing can make a noticeable difference.
Supply Desk are proud to be supporting a large number of schools in achieving their goals to raise attainment in English through our LiteracySpeaks programme of intervention.
Our LiteracySpeaks packages of English support provide schools with:
- Targeted support in English
- Effective tutors and subject specialists who can aid progress and attainment
- Flexible packages, tailored to your school’s need
- Increased capacity – ensuring you have access to fully vetted tutors to deliver programmes of targeted intervention – at the right time, in the right place, with the right tutor.
- Cost effective solutions aimed at boosting pupil progress
Outcomes of our LiteracySpeaks programmes:
- Raise pupil attainment
- Improve pupil outcomes
- Narrow the attainment gap
- Provide a cost-effective solution
- Increase school capacity for continued improvement
- Provide an immediate, flexible workforce