Providing tailored SEND support programmes to boost pupil outcomes.
Supply Desk are pleased to be able to provide schools with specialist intervention and support to raise pupil outcomes by overcoming barriers to learning.
Our tailored and fully flexible programmes of support can be quickly implemented and focused in the areas in which will have maximum impact within your school and with the pupils who need it the most.
Our SENDSupport packages provide schools with
- Targeted support on a one-to-one or small group basis
- Effective tutors and subject specialists who can assist overcoming barriers to learning
- Flexible packages, tailored to your school’s need
- Increased capacity – ensuring you have access to fully vetted staff to deliver targeted support – at the right time, in the right place, with the right person.
- Cost effective solutions aimed at boosting pupil outcomes.
- Increase school capacity for continued improvement
- Provide an immediate, flexible staff workforce
From specialist Behaviour Support staff to EAL support, specialist SEN staff including those trained and experienced in Autism, Team Teach, Moving and Handling and BSL – we can provide schools with a wealth of specialist, qualified staff to ensure your pupils have improved access to the curriculum.
SENDSupport includes staffing support packages to work with pupils with additional needs, including:
Behaviour Support – Team Teach
Speech and Language
Specific Learning Difficulties
Attendance and Welfare