Team Teach course: Kent
Supply Desk Kent is offering subsidised Team Teach training for educators wishing to improve their conflict & challenging behaviour management skills.
- Learn critical de-escalation skills
- Learn to identify & understand the source of the problem
- Learn how manual handling techniques that minimise distress and maintain dignity for all parties
Team Teach is a BILD accredited behaviour support training programme which teaches positive handling strategies for responding to and managing challenging behaviours. Team-Teach training is suitable for teachers and teaching assistants wanting to improve their situation management through risk and restraint reduction, and to increase staff confidence and competence, whilst promoting and protecting positive relationships.
Team Teach teaches participants how to recognise and understand the reasons behind challenging behaviours. Such understanding helps educators de-escalate situations, learning how to have self-restraint, developing skills in positive listening and learning, and discovering strategies to reduce the need for restraint or manual handling. For situations where manual handling cannot be avoided, the Team Teach course also teaches how to use minimum force for the shortest time, how to prevent injury, pain and distress, and how to maintain dignity for all parties.
- Team Teach training has received the highest level of UK training award: a National Training Award.
- Team Team is recognised as the leading strategy for de-escalation techniques
- Most UK schools welcome candidates who have undertaken Team Teach training
Cost of attending the Team Teach course in Kent: We offer a subsidised rate of £35 to registered Supply Desk candidates.
Supply Desk Offices
27-29 Stour Street
To book your place: Email us, or call Steph on 07889 995 039