1 to 1 Teaching Assistant
1 to 1 Teaching Assistant – Leeds – Full time
Supply Desk are currently looking to appoint a 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant to work in a Primary School in Batley. This is a temporary, full time role which is due to start in September. The successful 1 to 1 Teaching Assistant will be working in a key stage 2 class, primarily working on a 1 to 1 basis with a pupil that requires extra support, as well as providing general classroom support.
- Hold a relevant level 2 qualification (minimum).
- Experience working in a school or nursery.
- Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
Safeguarding and promoting children’s welfare is important to the schools which means that an applicant must hold a valid Enhanced DBS check or be willing to apply for a check through Supply Desk.
If you think you meet the criteria and want to make a difference to helping children learn and achieve please call Lucy on 0113 3670991 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have various roles available in school across Leeds and West Yorkshire. So if you are looking to progress your career in education then don’t hesitate to contact us today!