1:1 BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT
Are you a resilient and reliable teaching assistant seeking a new exciting role?
Do you have good behaviour management skills and able to effectively communicate with challenging pupils?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking a hardworking Learning and Behaviour Mentor who can support a pupil with challenging behaviour in a primary school.
- Working 1:1 with a young boy with challenging behaviour
- Working with the child in the classroom to get them engaged academically
- Supporting the child with personal and emotional needs
- Full time, temporary position for as long as the child remains at the school
- North Manchester M25
- Pay rate £55-£65 per day
- Resilient and consistent in your approach
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
- Great behaviour management and discipline required
- ‘Team Teach’ desirable
- Available for immediate start
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092