1:1 Teaching Assistant in Bitterne
Supply Desk are seeking an excellent Special Needs Teaching Assistant to work for a school based near Bitterne
(Temporary to Permanent)
Pay £52 to £70
Hours 8:30 – 3:30
Starting from September 2020
- Working with a pupil with additional needs on a 1:1 basis but also some small group intervention may be required.
- Working alongside the staff team to help promote a positive learning environment
- Liaising with colleagues and parents regarding the pupil’s progress and any issues that may occur
About the School:
The school is a Primary School just outside of Bitterne, Southampton where the whole staff community focus on improving outcomes for all children in the widest possible sense. They engage all children through an exciting curriculum that challenges, provides opportunities and develops responsibility and work to ensure children enjoy their learning.
About the ideal Candidate:
You will be an enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude. You will have experience of working with children aged 4-11 and recent experience of working with children with SEN, specifically those on the Autistic Spectrum. You must be able to build rapports with pupils whilst maintaining professionalism at all times.
Supply Desk can offer you:
- A dedicated consultant to support you in finding your ideal role
- Competitive daily pay rates
- CPD opportunities such as Team Teach training
If you are interested, please call Becky on 07920088445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org