121 Teaching Assistant – Farnborough
1:1 Primary Teaching Assistant- Farnborough
We are looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Teaching Assistant to support children with EHCP’s in a local school in Farnborough
The successful candidate will need to be able to work within the classroom, liaising with the class teacher and the Assistant Headteacher as well as liaising with the SENCO and parents when necessary.
To apply for this role you must have/ be:
- GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Maths.
- High expectations of children’s progress, attainment and behaviour.
- The ability to motivate, challenge and engage children.
- The ability to work as a positive team member.
- Patience, empathy and good communication skills.
- Organisation and resourcefulness, the ability to work under pressure with good time management skills and a sense of humour.
- An understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding.
- Confidence in using IT
The position is flexible and can be full or part time dependant on your current situation. The role is on a long term basis, on-going. Due to the children being on EHCP’s it will be reviewed termly to ensure the child’s needs are being met in a mainstream school!
To apply please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org / call me on 07920 088445