A Level, Secondary Teachers Required
Full time/September 2021
Supply Desk are seeking an English Teacher to teach KS3/4 and 5
There is a rare vacancy as the school is rated “Outstanding” by OFSTED. Any English teachers joining the school will be given a great opportunity to work alongside exceptional teaching and leadership staff, whose focus is on creating an inclusive and progressive environment.
An Outstanding Ofsted rated secondary school located in Slough, which is a very friendly and provides a nurturing environment. They are effective in all areas including teaching, learning, assessment, leadership and management as well as achieving excellent outcomes for their students. The school believes in achieving excellence, being creative, kind and hardworking and instilling this in both students and staff.
- Delivering English lessons at KS3/4 is essential, KS5 would be desirable.
- Planning creative lessons to inspire and motivate students.
- Supporting students by adapting lessons to cater for all.
- Allow opportunities for re-caps, extension tasks and class discussion.
- Can lead intervention and catch up for exam students.
- Understands GCSE curriculum content well.
- Inspires students to find a love for reading.
- Passionate about the subject of English.
- Having an excellent subject knowledge and proven results is essential
- Experience of teaching within a secondary school
- Relevant qualification QTS, QTLS, NQT, PGCE, Overseas Trained Teacher.
- Be educated to degree level
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply to obtain one
Located in Windsor the school is easily accessible via public transport with good train and bus links. The school is rapidly improving and has made great strides in recent years.
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk is working in partnership with several Local Authorities and represent a host of opportunities, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
01923 295 300.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.