Administration assistant in schools
After all the turmoil over the last few months, preparations are beginning to take shape for September 2020.
With this in mind I am recruiting for a number of roles across Manchester to start in SEPTEMBER 2020
SUPPLY DESK ARE RECRUITING FOR SCHOOL ADMIN STAFF.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and experienced receptionists to join our Administration Team within secondary schools throughout Greater Manchester.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all school enquiries and external stakeholders and we are looking for candidates with strong communication and IT skills.
Previous experience of working in a School environment is essential as is the knowledge and experience of using SIMS.
Summary of the post:
- To work as directed providing full reception duties to all stakeholders, visitors and staff
- To be proactive in dealing with routine and repetitive telephone enquiries ensuring that more specialist questions are transferred to the relevant person in a timely manner
- Play a key role in the delivery of professional services within the Academy and to deliver basic administrative support
- Listen to voicemails, responding accordingly
- Throughout school holidays, (using a school iPad when at home) to share the monitoring of the admin inbox, forwarding messages to the most appropriate member of staff
If you are interested in the role then please apply with your CV or contact the Secondary Team.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SUPPLY DESK
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview