Administrator (Full Time)
Crawley based primary school admin assistant
Are you looking for a change in career? Looking to work near your doorstep?
Looking for a challenge? Have you ever worked in a school?
Have you used the school’s database system SIMS? How would you like to work 40 weeks of the year?
A Primary school located in Crawley requires a School Receptionist Administrator.
We have an exciting role for a front line receptionist that has come up.
Ideal candidate will be someone who is reliable, hardworking, and able to multi-task and has excellent communication skills. Ideally you will have worked in a school setting and admin role before.
This position is a temporary post offering:-
– Competitive rates of pay
– Working during school term time only
– Flexibility of working on a short or long term basis
– Weekly pay
– Excellent transport links
How do you picture yourself working in a new role:-
– Welcoming visitors onto the school’s site
– Ensuring all visitors are recorded on the school’s entry system
– Briefing visitors on health and safety
– Answering incoming calls
– Updating the school’s database
If interested call Ryan Supply Desk on 01273 609993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org