Art Teacher Required in Crawley
Art Teacher Required in Crawley for maternity cover
Start Date: April 2021
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Contract Type: Full time, Long term (Maternity Cover)
Paid to Scale (£110 – £190 per day)
About the role:
The role will be full time teaching Art and some Photography starting from either 8th March or after Easter for long term maternity cover up until at least Christmas time. The role will be teaching Art and KS3 and KS4 and Photography in KS4. Planning will be expected for lessons for this role. The School are looking for an excellent Art teacher that will be fully committed to the contract and have good recent experience teaching Art. The School hours are from 08:00 to 15:45.The School has an excellent and supportive Art department, making this role suitable for an experience Art teacher and an NQT for Art looking for a long term role.
About the School:
The School is based in Crawley, West Sussex, and is a mixed Secondary School with a Good ofsted rating in it’s last report. The School is conveniently located for public transportation for those travelling from London and Brighton.
– Must be a qualified Art Teacher (NQT or QTS).
– Excellent classroom management and able to implement behaviour strategies effectively.
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
– Experience teaching photography would be highly advantageous.
– Committed to raising attainment in their subject and taking an active role in school life.
Why Supply Desk?
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Recommend a friend to Supply Desk and receive a £100 bonus for every person you refer!
– Our friendly team of consultants are dedicated to finding you your dream role.
– We offer a range of different job roles and contract types in locations across East and West Sussex.
If you are interested in this Art Teacher position in Crawley then get in touch with Dan on 01273 022 222 or send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com