Sept 2020 start, Aylesbury, £25,543-£37,152 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fully-qualified and highly effective Art teacher to play a key role in a well-established, high performing secondary school in Aylesbury, starting in Sept 2020.
If you are someone who wants to develop their career in a forward thinking and highly supportive environment, who can foster effective and harmonious relationships with members of staff and who truly believes, like we do, that every child can achieve excellence, then we look forward to receiving your application.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience and we welcome applications from experienced secondary Art teachers and NQTs alike.
Why work for Supply Desk?
We are continually searching for fantastic teaching staff and will always endeavour to find you your ideal job in education.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultants and candidate care team on hand for support
Ideal Requirements for the position:
- QTS/ NQT/ PGCE/ QTLS/ Overseas Trained Teacher
- A genuine commitment to raising attainment levels
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Be educated to degree level
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply to obtain one
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
If you are interested in this Art Teacher position in Aylesbury, please call Waqas on
01923 295 300/01296 752 499 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org