Art Teacher – Aylesbury – January 2021 start – Full Time
Supply Desk are seeking an Art teacher for a well-equipped, innovative secondary school which accommodates for teachers to help students express themselves creatively through the arts. The curriculum is broad and balanced and staff feel well supported and appreciate the range of professional development opportunities. The school follows a very modern approach towards studying by using online resources and videos during lessons. Smaller class sizes assure all pupils benefit from teachers’ attention.
You will be required to:
- Find creative ways to relay the curriculum to students in KS3 and KS4 and preferably KS5
- Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and online curriculum
- Take account of pupils’ prior levels of attainment and use them to set future targets
- Keep appropriate records of pupils’ work
- Mark and return work set, including homework within an agreed and reasonable time frames
- Monitor and set targets for the social and academic progress of all pupils
- Endeavour to build good relationships with the students, so there is mutual respect
Requirements for this Art Teacher position in Aylesbury :
- Have QTS, PGCE, NQT status or equivalent
- Have experience teaching art to KS3 and KS4 in secondary school as a minimum
- Have completed a relevant degree or certificate
If you are interested in applying for the position of Art Teacher in a school in Aylesbury we would love to hear from you!
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Waqas Chaudry on: 07917 018329 / 01296 752 499 or Nav Panesar on 07584 632190 for more information.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.