“Outstanding” graded by Ofsted
September start date
Supply Desk are recruiting! Supply Desk are currently working with a Secondary school in Levenshulme, M19 for an Art Teacher role. The school was graded “Outstanding” by Ofsted. . The school have high expectations of the children and set challenging targets for the pupils. Every child is encouraged to reach their full potential and the school recognise that every child is special and has their own contributions to make. The staff at this are dedicated, hardworking and experienced and aim to provide a safe, calm and caring atmosphere in school and foster a hardworking ethos based on an enjoyment of learning within a stable environment. As an all-rounder the school is an asset to the community and has a great learning/ working atmosphere.
The Secondary school in Levenshulme, M19 are looking for a strong dynamic Art teacher who can create engaging lesson plans and who has good classroom management skills.
Responsibilities and requirements
- Ability to build rapport with secondary school-age students
- Have the drive and determination to make a difference for Art students
- Have high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Be an excellent and inspirational class Art Teacher, who demonstrates outstanding classroom practice and who has children at the heart of all they do
- Be enthusiastic, flexible, creative and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Working as part of a large team of Art Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- ·Confident in the classroom and able to use your own initiative
- ·Able to make Art Lessons creative and bring your passion
- ·UK QTS is required or be in the process of obtaining!
If you feel that you fit the above and you would like be considered for this Art Teacher Role at this School in Manchester then please send your CV/covering letter to email@example.com or call the Manchester Supply Desk contact number 0161 832 8092 for more information.