Autism Teaching Assistant Required
Early Years Autism Teaching Assistant Required in Manchester (M14)
Are you patient, resilient and caring with excellent communication skills and ready for a new challenge?
Supply Desk are looking for a friendly and highly experienced individual to join an outstanding friendly and vibrant school in Manchester (M14) as an Early Years SEN (Autism) Teaching Assistant. If you are resilient and have a determination to make a difference to children’s lives, then this could be the role for you.
About the school…
- Graded ‘OUTSTANDING’ by OFSTED
- Supportive, positive and hardworking team or staff
- Great facilities and support network throughout the school
About the role…
- Assist the development of individuals
- Encourage pupils to interact, engage and work with others
- Work with the class teacher and other staff members to provide an excellent learning environment
- Work on a 1:1/small group basis with pupils who may have communication issues/disengaged
- Attend to pupils personal needs when necessary
- ASC – Autism Support within the Early Years
- Experience working in Early Years is desirable
- Experience of working with Autism and Early Years Children or Young People
- Able to communicate with children with little speaking ability and autism
- Communication through visual aids
- You must be a resilient, creative and friendly individual
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.