Behavior Teaching Assistant Required in New Forest
Behaviour Teaching Assistant Required in New Forest
Do you have experience working with children with challenging behaviours?
Are you a good relationship builder?
Supply Desk are looking to recruit for a Behaviour Teaching Assistant for a primary school in the New Forest. The school is looking to recruit a learning support assistant with extensive experience supporting pupils with barriers to learning, who display challenging behaviour. Whilst supporting children on a 1:1 or small group basis, as a learning support assistant, you would be expected to show a calm, caring and nurturing approach as building positive relationships is key to improving behaviour within school.
This primary school in the New Forest area, has core values of inclusion, friendship, responsibility and making good choices to name a few and as a result of this, any future behaviour support assistants would be welcomed in with open arms.
You would be working very closely with the SENCO to help support behaviour in Year 1 in particular, however there is scope to support behaviour and autism in other areas of school too.
About the school…
- Graded ‘GOOD’ by OFSTED
- Supportive and welcoming staff members
- Supportive SENCO and inclusion team
About the role…
- Assist the development of the pupil
- Building a rapport
- 1:1 support for a child with challenging behaviour
- Some attention issues leading to challenging behaviour
- Ability to differentiate work to cater for children’s learning on an individual basis
- Support learning in and outside the classroom
- Build effective communication and relationships with the child and other children
For more information, please contact us on 07920088445 / 02380230340 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com