Behaviour mentors required in Leeds
I am looking for Behaviour Specialists to work in a secondary school in South Leeds to support individuals with additional learning needs. I am looking for resilient, caring and experienced support workers to work with the classroom teacher to deliver small group and 1-1 sessions with individuals who require additional learning needs.
We are looking for someone who has experience supporting children with needs such as SEMH, ASC, BESD, ADHD and PDA. The ideal candidate will be Team Teach trained and have experience delivering intervention sessions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good Literacy, Numeracy and communication skills (A – C, GCSE Levels)
- Recent experience in a school/PRU/Youth Work/Coaching setting
- Team Teach/MAPA qualification
- Ability to create an inclusive environment
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently and as part of a team
- Patient, resilient and reliable
*Excellent rates of pay from £58 per day*
- DBS on the update service- or be willing to apply for one
- Provide references to cover the last 2 years