Behaviour Specialist Teacher
Behaviour Specialist Teachers!
Supply Teaching & Long Term Contracts Available!
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for behaviour specialists to teach in PRU & SEMH Schools across Buckinghamshire and the Surrounding Areas
Here at supply Desk we are working with specialist schools across Buckinghamshire assisting them with their supply and long term teaching needs!
As a behaviour specialist teacher you will have the opportunity to work within various settings including; mainstream inclusion units, SEMH Schools, SEN Schools and Pupil Referral Units.
There is as role to suit everyone!
What we are looking for?
– Teacher Number (TRN/QTS)
– DBS or willing to obtain one
– Previous experience
– Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
– Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
– Able to commute in and around Buckinghamshire
– The ability to support pupils and students with varying needs and abilities
– Must be confident in managing challenging behaviour
– Adaptable to ever changing situations
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply or long term and temporary to permanent
- Competitive rates of pay
- Positions in and around your local area
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend
Want something more on a longer term basis?
No problem at all, we can be flexible so we can change you across to long term roles if you begin working with us on supply or start you on long term roles. We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our staff, feedback is always welcomed!
Our service if free of charge but all we ask is that you are compliant with the Department for Education guidelines and you have experience.
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.