Behaviour Specialist Teacher
Secondary Behaviour Specialist Teacher – PRU – Aylesbury
Full Time – ASAP or January 2021 Start
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting a KS3-4 Pupil referral unit in their search for a dedicated and engaging behaviour specialist teacher. The role will involve working with key stage 3 and 4 students teaching them across a variety of subjects in a safe and nurturing environment to enable them to reach their full potential. All subjects will be considered.
The school is based in the Aylesbury area with excellent transport links!
You will be approachable, caring and flexible with a drive to ensure that all students develop fantastic behaviours for learning. You will endeavour to encourage all students, regardless of their learning needs and abilities, to be confident to tackle challenges and feel successful in their learning.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- An unqualified or qualified teacher with QTS/ PGCE/ SCITT/ Schools Direct/ Registered with GTC or SET
- excellent practitioners who strive to understand the students they are working with
- able to take the initiative to develop good professional relationships and liaise with others
- wanting the best for all students
- positive with energy and enthusiasm for their role
- get excited about delivering curriculum based learning activities
- Delivering lessons which support or challenge students as appropriate
- Excellent with behaviour management
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.