1:1 BEHAVIOUR SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Are you a resilient and reliable teaching assistant seeking a new exciting role?
Do you have good behaviour management skills and able to effectively communicate with challenging pupils?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking a hardworking Learning and Behaviour Mentor who can support pupils with challenging behaviour in primary school in Oldham.
- Working 1:1 with challenging behaviour
- Working with the child in the classroom to get them engaged academically
- Supporting the child with personal and emotional needs
- Pay rate £55-£65 per day
- Resilient and consistent in your approach
- Experience working in a school setting preferred
- Great behaviour management and discipline required
- ‘Team Teach’ desirable
- Willing to adapt to a new challenge everyday
- Supportive and open minded approach to working with children with challenging behaviour and strong communication skills
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you are interested in this post and have extensive experience working with Behaviour in Oldham or have any other experience with special needs, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 832 8092.