Behaviour Support Assistant Needed Batley
Behaviour Support Assistant
Are you a Teaching Assistant able to specialise in working with Behaviour Management?
Do you actively seek out challenges as a Teaching Assistant and can work effectively to increase progress?
Supply Desk are currently working with a school in Batley and are actively seeking to appoint a strong Teaching Assistant to work with children displaying behaviour difficulties.
The ideal Candidate must have these Attributes:
- Strong behaviour management
- Understanding of SEMH and experience working closely with children who have challenging behaviour
- Able to support a child 1:1 and in small groups to provide better outcomes in their education
- Level 3 Support assistant qualification is desirable but experience is just as important
- Able to follow planning and be a supportive individual
If this sound like something you would be interested in then apply straight to this job or email your CV to Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call Lucy on 0113 3670991 for more information