Behaviour Teaching Assistant – Malling
Behaviour Teaching Assistants – Malling
Pay depending on experience – Full-time – Immediate Start
Supply Desk is on the lookout for people who are passionate about working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and more specifically Behaviour Management needs. We are working with a number of SEN schools, Pupil Referral Units (PRU) as well as mainstream Secondary and Primary schools in the Malling area; helping to provide 1:1 support for students with specialist behaviour needs.
The needs of the children we work with can be vast and varied and that’s why we are happy to speak to anyone with experience in a professional or even personal capacity with children with SEN.
SEN experience we are especially interested in
• Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Dyspraxia
• Hearing and Visually Impaired (HI and VI)
• Global Delay Disorder
• Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
What can we offer?
• A wide variety of schools and age groups
• A dedicated and friendly group of consultants
• Termly Networking Evenings, where you can meet other education professionals
• Highly competitive pay rates
• Long-term and daily contract options as well as permanent opportunities
Please call Drew on 01227 450995 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies in the Malling area visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.