Biology Teacher – January 2021 start
Teacher of Biology – Grammar School
Start date: January 2021
Contract: Temporary, full time/part time
Supply Desk is working in partnership with an Outstanding Grammar School, sourcing a Teacher of Biology in the Kent/Medway area to start in January 2021.
Experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers alike are welcome to apply.
• Planning and delivering KS3/KS4/KS5 Biology lessons
• Part time and full time option
The Ideal Candidate
• Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS) with a specialism in Biology
• Have excellent subject knowledge and classroom management
• Have experience in teaching Science in a UK Secondary School
• Hold an enhanced DBS check, or willing to pay for a new one
Please call Katharine on 01634 404876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and other long term opportunities available. For a full list of current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained through the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.