Are you looking to excel in a Secondary school?
Science Teacher – Biology
£26,948 – £38,174 with possible TLR (depending on experience)
Supply desk is seeking a science teacher to work anywhere between 2 to 5 days a week within a permanent role in an outstanding secondary school in the Hertfordshire area.
The School (Ofsted rated outstanding)
An exceptional school which has great learning facilities and a dedicated team which strives to offer the best level of teaching to all of the students. The school has a great success rate for all students where learning and enjoying your daily life part the schools main ethos.
Teaching students in key stage 3 and 4
Working with colleagues to create a fun working environment for all
Showing good levels of leadership to ensure students follow an enjoyable and practical routine
Creating well-structured and productive learning sessions to maximize student growth and knowledge
- Able to follow the correct policies and practices
- Experience in a secondary preferred but not essential
- Be able to work well in a team as well as capabilities to work alone
- Able to prepare and carry out teaching sessions
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Fully or Early Career Teacher with (QTS/PGCE) with classroom experience
Benefits for candidate
- Supply desk offer competitive rates of pay and a great avenue for progressions and development
- Access to a generous pension scheme
- Free meals for staff
- Support throughout your time at the school
- Dedicated consultant
Refer a friend to us and receive a £100 bonus when they work with us for 5 days!
Please forward your CV to Kumayl.Naqvi@supplydesk.co.ukor contact me on 01923 295300 to enquire further about this or to hear about other fantastic opportunities in the Hertfordshire and surrounding area and further your career today
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.