Biology Teacher – Slough – January 2021 start
Become a part of an excellent Science department which is striving for continuous improvement in teaching and learning of pupils. This large Secondary school is based in Slough, within a walking distance from the main links of transportation.
This up-to-date, modern school allows for creative application of a balanced curriculum. If you are passionate about teaching Biology to KS3 and KS4 don’t wait any longer and apply for this role with Supply Desk.
The existing teaching team will support you through the initial stages and the SLT will facilitate for your development through ought your employment. In return you will be required to:
- Teach Biology up to GCSE level
- Provide an example of excellence as the leading classroom practitioner
- Be part of the process of curriculum development
- Foster a good quality of relationships with children and their families, particularly those in their class
- Be wholeheartedly committed to the passionate, dedicated aims and ethos of the school and be able to implement those aims in your work
If you hold a QTS, NQT, PGCE or equivalent, hold a relevant degree to teach Biology and have got experience with successful raising attainment on a Secondary School level apply today.
Contact the team on email@example.com or call 01923 295300 / 07435 552169
Working for Supply Desk comes with a competitive daily rate. We support personal and professional development and provide training, coaching and guidance.
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)