Bordon Teacher Required KS2
Bordon Primary School seeking Year 5/6 Teacher September 2020
Supply Desk are working with schools in Bordon who are seeking a full time teacher to cover Year 5 and 6 from September! The candidate must ideally have experience with SATS!
We are currently looking for a teacher who:
• Has outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
Supply Desk are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supply Service and supporting over 700 schools across the county. There are over 400 primary schools in Hampshire and we are seeking those who either live in or can get to; Bordon, Aldershot, Fleet, Farnborough, Hook, Winchester, Basingstoke, Fareham & Gosport, Havant, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Andover and the New Forest. Whether you are interested in this advert or would like to discuss our other opportunities we would be really keen to speak with you!
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Becky on: 07920088445.