Business Studies Teacher – January – July 2022
Supply Desk are working with a college near Chichester who are seeking a fully qualified Business Studies Teacher to join their team in January 2022. They strive to ensure all their students work hard, remain determined and understand their passion to work hard will assist them along their journey to achieve their goals in life.
About the school
- Ofsted Good
- Easily accessible by car and public transport
- Excellent facilities
- Engaged and well behaved student body
“We are a supportive and passionate team who look forward to welcoming you”
Head of Business studies
- Full time 5 day a week role as a business studies teacher
- You will have full class responsibility across KS4 and KS5
- Autonomy to craft and design own lessons
- Fair teaching timetable with ample marking and preparation time
- All planning, marking and assessment responsibilities to ensure students make progress in business studies
- QTS / NQT/ PGCE/ QTLS – business studies teacher
- UK teaching experience
- Proven track record of raising attainment
- Open and flexible approach to teaching
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Molly on: 02380 230340 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.