Business Studies Teacher
Manchester – BUSINESS STUDIES TEACHER
Are you a secondary teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Business teacher for a large secondary school in Manchester.
- Teaching Business Studies Teacher to KS3-KS4 pupils up to GCSE level
- Preparation of lesson plans, marking and parents evenings
- Full time position with the opportunity to become permanent
- £130-£150 per day
- Manchester, M1 1
- March 2021 start
- UK QTS required
- Must have UK school based experience
- Must have strong subject knowledge Up to GCSE level
- Strong behaviour and classroom management required
- Strong NQT’s will also be considered
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester branch on 0161 832 8092